Humble Beginning

Here come the other half of the year 2016, and I just passed my first 20s yay
If I really have to point out one significant lesson that I learned so far,
it will be: Embracing My Own Weakness.

I'm no stranger when it comes to struggling with my own weaknesses
I have unreasonably high self-esteem, most of the time it is a good thing because it makes me a tenacious person
But the down side of it is that I can't easily accept my own weaknesses
I have been dealing with this all the time

I always have a hard time getting over my mistakes
It takes me days and nights to contemplate my life, and keep questioning myself why the heck would I have done that

But I guess this is my own way of learning about life. When I got really frustrated about all the glitches, I started to remember them, then I carved them in heart and mind, keep on reminding myself to not repeat the same thing again.

The process is not so pleasant though, as I have to go through a series of self-accusations, complicated problem-solving and the hardest part of all: apologize.
But every time I went through the cycle, I also found myself becoming stronger and more humble.

It was actually not so hard to say "I'm sorry, what can I do to fix it?"
When it is time to admit your mistake, you admit it; When it is time to apologize, you do it like a real man.
Not to be proud of my mistakes, but now I'm bold enough to take on the responsibilities and get all the shits done.

Thanks to anyone who contributes to my personal growth. Thank you for enlightening me in every possible way.

Keep fighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMU Scholarship Interview

5 things I learned from the past 22 years

Love is hard, but it's even harder without love